Job description / Role
• The Quality Manager, or Quality Assurance Manager, will be a lead and mentor to the QA and QC teams; they will review procedures of our quality control systems, change controls, and investigate manufacturing discrepancies. The Quality Assurance Manager will also be responsible for training cGMP to our various departments and providing guidance when necessary.
• You will assist in facility inspections, internal audits and developing action plans for continuous improvement. The QA Manager directs daily activities in the QA/QC departments.
• You will prepare the facility, documentation and personnel for external audits and manage the communication with external auditors.
• The goal is to help preserve our reputation by ensuring that our products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth while remaining compliant with regulations and safety programs.
USD 10,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Competitive salary with annual bonus potential • Comprehensive benefits package including dental, optical and medical and company matched pension plan. • Ownership and long term equity opportunities
• 5 years related experience or post-secondary/masters in chemistry, healthcare or pharmaceutical field. We may consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have knowledge of Lean manufacturing or other efficiency concepts ie. GMP, NSF etc.
• Proactive problem solver
• Works well with deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic and organized
• Knowledge of Excel and Office are very important.
About the Company
The Churchil Group is a leading North West based Civil Engineering & Building Contractor. Our head office is in Edmonton, located centrally in the Canada to serve our clients nationwide.
Formed in 1997, we are Achilles approved and carry out full civil engineering and building works packages including ground works, drainage and concrete packages across the North and South of Canada.
We work for a select group of clients, which comprise a mix acting as the Principle Contractor as well as working for a few main contractors.
QA/QC Manager - Main Contractor
Ignite Search & Selection
Quality Supervisor/Quality Manager - Infrastructure
|East Timor||28 Nov|
QA Manager - Metro