Job description / Role
• Scrum Team’s backlog, prioritization, accepting stories and representing both the customer and the Business Product Manager to the team
• Reviews and contributes to the product vision and road map
• Story definition, providing clarifications necessary to assist the team with story estimates, sequencing and team objectives
• Defining stories, prioritizing the team’s backlog, streamlining the execution of work. At the same time, the Technical Product Manager maintains the technical integrity of the entire product and its sub-systems
• Quality of deliverables. The TPM, is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done
• Extended member of the Business Product Management team
• Heavily involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments
• Drive the development of the minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated experience as a lead in the software development field.
• Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
• Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
• Experience as a product owner, business analyst role, or relevant, transferable professional experience. Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
• Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
• Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others. Ability to influence decision making across wide a variety of roles and levels in the organization.
• Authorization to work in the US. No visa sponsorship.
• Four to five years of Product team leadership experience required.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.