Job description / Role
• Responsible for the successful improvement of all maintenance services of all refrigerated equipment and assets, and in addition;
• Manage and be accountable for the rapid repair of Ecolog owned and customer rental refrigerated equipment’s,
• Manage the activities of the Refrigeration Section, to ensure that all functions are met.
• Lead, influence and coach the Refrigeration Section to meet objectives and assist with professional development of company staff.
• Review and suggest methods on how to improve Equipment performance
• Assist with the RPS Forecasts (Refrigerated Plant and Equipment) planning process.
• Ensure that all Equipment and RPS audits are accurate.
• Undertake continuous improvement of refrigerated maintenance processes, systems and training.
• Ensure all equipment or customer non-conformances are reported to the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor immediately.
• To attend daily meetings as appropriate to ensure effective team communication is achieved.
• To ensure that all items of company property whilst in your possession are treated in an appropriate manner in order to prevent/minimize damage.
• To ensure that all regulations relating to the safety of equipment and refrigeration section personnel are adhered to.
• Ensure that the companies Health and Safety, HACCP procedures are adhered to at all times and that correct safety equipment and clothing is utilized as appropriate.
• To recommend and discuss with the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor, improvements to systems or procedures which you think may be beneficial to the company operation and also of use in extending the working Life of • Type (LOT) of any equipment used in the company operation.
• Ensure warehouse chiller/freezer is correctly maintained and serviced and manage/monitor any repair required.
• Maintain safe working conditions and adhere to health and safety regulations
• Assist with other duties as directed by management.
• Recognized qualifications in a Refrigeration Trade and Recognize all Alarms mandatory.
• Post-Trade qualifications in a refrigeration and / or electrical capacity
• Significant and proven experience working with all models of Carrier Refrigerated Shipping Containers
• Significant and proven experience maintaining and repairing food distribution (warehouse) freezer and chiller chamber refrigeration units
• Proven ability to work in remote, arduous locations.
• Desirable previous Overseas experience
About the Company
Ecolog provides you with any kind of life support and infrastructural services which enables you to accomplish your mission. Reliably and quickly we build up the required infrastructure, even under the toughest conditions. The services that Ecolog provides span a wide spectrum: from logistics solutions to waste management and laundry services to fuel supply, to mention just a few. We offer you this comprehensive support on a sole supplier basis. Our experts quickly find the best answers for your needs and new challenges.
We are there when you need us always on time.
We provide our service solutions to multinational task forces, aid organizations, and private companies which operate in crisis-ridden areas around the world.
Ecolog has the team-spirited commitment which drives us in delivering the utmost of excellence for our customers satisfaction.
Ecolog is synonymous with experience, reliability, and professionalism. You concentrate totally on your mission while we take care of your needs!