Job description / Role
• Managing day to day operational activities to fulfill customer requirements OTIF to specification
• Adherence to compliance both internal and external regulatory bodies
• Maintain and promote H&S culture across the site
• Control and monitor Kronos, Airvision, Tachomaster, Microlise, Ortec and any other IT systems
• Monitor agreed resource level across site in line with budgets, and productivity targets
• Manage and enhance performance management
• Engage with Union to facilitate collaboration between management and colleagues throughout the operation to deliver the goals
• Planning corrective action meetings and preparing response to audits
• Support CSR initiatives across site
• Ensure effective communication processes are established for both internal and external customers
• Review, develop and maintain/improve operational processes in line with DVSA and VOSA guidelines
• Record and proactively manage KPI's to drive continuous improvement in the service level and cost performance to BA
• Work closely with H&S and ensure all standards are maintained efficiently.
• Liaise with airline customers on safety audits and support implementation plans
• Work towards minimizing impact on flight delays due to operational process error
• Work towards Strategy 2020 using FCW methodology and compliance to GMS and PTQ
• Maintain and deliver PI initiatives to help site achieve commercial goals
Attractive Salary Package
Skills and Experience:
• Preferred experience within Aviation logistics operation Middle management experience
• IT literate
• Ability to manage HR functions at site level
• Strong people management skills
• Ability to tailor communication style
• Ability to manage teams through shift managers
• Financially astute International CPC
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.