Job description / Role
Job Title: Design Director – Tall Building
Job Location: Shanghai
Who we are looking for.
• Excels in creativity and innovation
• Can lead the design of major architecture projects
• Understands trends in architecture design
• Has extensive knowledge of clients’ business
• Has the ability to build/sustain client relationships
• Has energy, drive, total commitment to design excellence
• Has the ability to develop talent, motivate people, champion great design and act as a role model
• Possesses skills to build the business
• Active in the local/national design community
• Delivers on commitments.
The Architecture Design Director will be responsible for:
• Providing design leadership to architecture projects
• Representing Gensler architecture design to client and community
• Marketing direct and indirect sales.
• Leading design awards, design publication efforts.
• Recruiting, training and developing design staff across a broad range of experience levels.
• Consult with other principals on firm activities and organization
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
• Architecture Design degree- advanced degree is a plus.
• Approximately 15-20 years of experience
• Roster of clients including industry leaders
• Evidence of top leadership in at least 10 large-scale projects over the past five years.
• Previous experience and track record in a major international design firm within the past 10 years could be a plus depending on role and responsibility.
• Publications, lectures, speaking engagements and awards a plus.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.