Job description / Role
Our client a leading language Centre in Tianjin represents a high-end brand dedicated to young children's language instruction, introducing 21st-century skills that focus on cultivating future international citizens for meeting the demands of the contemporary world by coupling our content-based approach with humanistic values. We provide a diverse range of English learning environments for 3-12 years old and enable students to build knowledge and understanding of different languages and cultures.
Our school designs and provides courses that give way to an authentic language learning paradise through a positive, friendly, and comfortable environment. We use high-quality teaching materials and contemporary teaching approaches to better stimulate children's creativity and take into account the different intelligence profiles in order to enhance children's language acquisition potential. High-quality education is and will always be our priority.
• Helping the students improve oral English skills and creating the English environment for the students
• Collaborating closely with the teachers to help the students to make the progress
• Interactive, modern teaching facilities
• 40 work hours per week (25 teaching hours and 15 office hours)
• Two days off per week
• Salary: 12000--17000 CNY per month depending on experience and qualifications
• Flight ticket 6000RMB after a 1-year contract
• House rent fee 2500 RMB which will afford you a fully equipped apartment (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living room) which will be assigned to you before your arrival. The apartment will be close to the school.
• Outpatient and Accident Health Insurance
• Bonus 2000RMB after a 1-year contract
• Fully comprehensive curriculum teaching program and teaching materials provided
• Comprehensive training before you start your duties
• Paid Chinese public holidays
• 5 paid holidays
• Legal work visa for teaching
• Full assistance with any living difficulties
• One time pick up from the airport (From Beijing or Tianjin)
• Once in China, the school will cover the expenses of getting the work and residence permit
About the Company
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.