Job description / Role
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a leading educational institute in China.
The school's function is as a day and boarding bilingual international school, providing world-class education to Grades 1-12.
The brand new campus covers an area of 200 thousand square meters and it uses the terrain, plants, garden features, and sports & leisure space to form a large concentrated green land and open space to enable students to embrace nature.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING AT KAIWEN:
- Enthusiasm for teaching and learning
- Interested in China, Chinese language and culture
- Five years related full-time teaching experience
- Master's degree or higher
- Teaching certificate and/or TESOL certificate
- Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator
- Team work spirit
Desired in candidates:
- International working experience
- Experience in a bilingual environment
- Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning
- Ability and desire to innovate and improve the curriculum in assigned teaching area
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
- A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching
- A supportive & effective governing body who are committed to furthering professional development
- A beautiful school with excellent facilities
- An extremely competitive salary and generous benefits package
- A strong community links between both expatriate and Chinese staff
- A housing allowance or the option to live in a newly renovated and furnished room on campus.
In return you will receive:
- A base yearly salary with performance bonus ($40,000 - $70,000 per year)
- Degree Subsidy and Position Subsidy
- Health insurance for teachers and their family members
- Relocation fee
- Visa fees
- On campus accommodation or housing allowance
- Free 3 meals per day
- Education for dependants
- Tuition Fee for preschool dependants
- Personal Development
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results