Job description / Role
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical aspects of projects.
• Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
• Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
• Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
• Participate in Client/Contractor meetings and resolve technical project issues.
• Ensure effective engineering and Client communications.
• Project schedules and forecasts.
• Preparation of plans and reports for project design elements including grading, drainage, utilities, roadways.
• Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables (QA&QC).
• Monthly project status reports and change orders.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
• 7+ years of engineering experience in site development and familiar with regulatory requirements.
• Experience in all aspects of site engineering, including: water, wastewater, lift stations/FMs, drainage design, and platting.
Skills and Special Requirements/ Licensing:
• Registered Professional Engineer
• AutoCAD skills required
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.