Job description / Role
- To maintain a high level of customer service on the gym floor.
- To ensure our brand standards are upheld on the gym floor.
- To provide market leading fitness expertise.
- To engage with members, providing fitness and motivational support.
- Perform across all GYM’s KPI’s on membership sales, member retention, secondary revenue and overall member experience.
- Ensure attentiveness on the gym floor, assisting members with correction, demonstrating a high standard of instruction and advice on exercise execution that will ensure their safety and maximize exercise effectiveness.
- Ensuring clean and fully operational facilities at all times. Have a clear understanding of our business’ game plan and winning ways.
- Educate and enforce the GYM etiquette and regulations as designated in club rules and regulations, which includes, ensuring members clean equipment after use and return it to their allocated storage area.
- Support all club events and actively promote the GYM’S services thus ensuring that members will maximize their gym membership.
- Maintain relevant communication channels with members in order to accommodate feedback/criticism and ensure members feel welcome and valued.
- Use member’s names when interacting with them – politely introduce yourself with members you do not know.
- Deliver high quality personal training programs.
- Provide unrivaled session delivery and support to client base.
- Ensures effective operation of the Group Exercise classes including provision of advice to members with regards to maintaining correct technique during exercises and correct use of equipment and overall class control and creating a positive experience for all class participants.
- Ensures effective operation of the Group Exercise studios with the main priority being tidiness, cleanliness and all studio equipment operational and well maintained.
- Supports the GXM/CGM in meeting the club’s KPI’s on membership sales, member retention, secondary revenue and overall member experience.
- Have a genuine interest in all of the latest developments in the fitness industry and ensure that your product knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Have an International Recognized Personal Training Certification or equivalent such as ACE-CPT
- Have certification in any classes being delivered
- Complete minimum 3 CPD Points per quarter
- Have a exercise-relevant degree from a college (Preferred, Optional)
- Minimum 1 to 3 years work experience as Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor in a GYM or fitness institution.
- English (as work language), Chinese (First Preferred), Russian (Preferred)
(Note: Due to the number of applications received, we will only interview those shortlisted candidates for the role.)
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.