Job description / Role
Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1) - Nanjing, China - August, 2020 Start
A top UK school brand is looking to hire teachers to work at their newly built school in Nanjing. This is an exciting opportunity for a primary teacher to join their team in August, 2020.
With their campus covering over 100,000 square metres, this K-12 school is designed for 2,400 students and will be the flagship school for this school group in China. The school is located in Nanjing, which is a major centre of culture, education and research. Nanjing is the second biggest city in Eastern China and a home to one of the world's largest inland ports.
- A competitive salary
- Significant career opportunities associated with being part of a founding team
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Annual flight allowance
- Annual bonus
- Annual salary increment
- International medical cover
- Relocation allowance
- 100% tuition fee remission for dependent children
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) through an education degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a qualified teacher.
- Love of teaching and working with young people.
- Experience and confidence to teach across Key Stage 1.
- Ability to engage, inspire and extend students through planning, preparation and delivery of excellent lessons.
About the Company
Eurus is a teacher recruitment agency specializing in assessing, up-skilling and placing teachers into bilingual and international schools in China and beyond. Eurus aims to help hard-working, motivated teachers find the most suitable career opportunities. We work with schools, teachers and expert training partners to provide a platform to enhance the employability of our teachers and match them to the schools that require their skillset.
For our teachers when you register with Eurus you will have access to wide variety of jobs across China and beyond. Our positions cover Kindergarten through to secondary subject teachers and all curricula so that we have coverage for all teachers that engage with us. When you apply for a position your details will be assessed against schools’ criteria and we help to find you a matching position. Our expert consultants can advise you from the application process right through to hopefully signing that offer for the next step on your career path. As your career partner, we give you access to the professional development you need to get hired by the top schools in China and around the world. Schools want to hire teachers who have invested in developing their skills to be the best teachers they can be. All teachers have full access to Eurus’ learning resources, including educational articles, training opportunities and career tools to assist them in enhancing their knowledge of international curricula, improving their teaching skills and increasing their employability.