Job description / Role
• Defines project requirements according to the PMO established standards (e.g., scope, schedule, resources, budget, deliverables, etc.).
• Manages project work plans, resolves project issues, mitigates strategies for project risks and manages project resources.
• Constructs project plan and reviews work plans to assess implications of schedule changes.
• Defines and executes program/project planning processes and interfaces with project leads to standardize processes across IT.
• Identifies project deliverables and requirements.
• Establishes and documents standard project-planning terminology (e.g., phases, milestones, tasks, etc.).
• Defines processes for examining project interdependencies and integrating track/project plans into program.
• Works across program to interface with all constituents and get a basic understanding of most aspects of the program and share experience and best practices.
• Monitors procedural compliance (e.g., issue tracking, scope management, etc.).
• Ensures that all project artifacts are completed within guidelines of the CCL Project Management Methodology.
• Defines and develops projects thoroughly, including scope, objectives, work plans, milestones, resource requirements and deliverables.
• Provides meeting documentation and contributes to meeting facilitation.
• Provides accurate, timely information to the PMO Director related to Program status.
• Develops slides and content for project presentations and reports to CCL Senior Executives and business partners.
• Acts as the main point of contact for the technology projects which are part PMO the strategic program.
• Acts as a critical part of the technology core team enabling effective project and risk management.
• Manages the set up and day-to-day management of project delivery.
• Manages internal relationships and communications to key stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle, including regular reporting to the PMO Director, Executive Sponsor and Business Lead.
• Makes recommendations for improved project management processes by being an active member of the Program & Project Management Community of Practice.
• Works with the business functions to clearly define technical requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Acts as the interface between the applications development teams and the technology integrator.
• Establishes effective third party vendor management and act as the link person for the Technology team.
• Coordinates all construction related activities including but not limited to electrical, mechanical and communications technologies utilizing industry standard project management practices.
• Performs research and provides input to management related to new and emerging technologies.
• Provides project engineering input to the end-user, network services, and telecommunications services staff, operations administration and contractors and participates in vendor training and product presentations.
• Acts as the focal point for CCL regarding low voltage system technology trends and direction.
• Meets with vendor/manufacturer representatives to evaluate product offerings and determine applicability to CCL standards and technology direction.
• Provides post project quality control of equipment rooms, telecommunications rooms and building pathway systems.
• Works with architects and engineering firms during the design phase of each project and ensures that adequate facility space, power, HVAC and cabling pathways are provided.
• Other duties as assigned.
Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related field is required.
• Additional years of experience may offset the degree requirement.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI), Certificate in Project Management from an accredited college or Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2) certification from the PRINCE2 Training Organization highly preferred.
• Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD®), Registered Telecommunications Project Manager (RTPM), Data Center Design Consultant (DCDC), or Outside Plan Designer (OSP) from Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI) is preferred.
Complexity of Work:
• Knowledge and technical understanding of enterprise networking, distributed/cloud computing and Intranet/Internet technology.
• Knowledge of enterprise networking, IT facility planning and design and architectural, engineering and construction industry practices.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of implementing Healthcare Technology and applications in a complex environment.
• Strong written and verbal skills with demonstrated ability to present articulate and compelling proposals to a non-technical audience.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others and reconcile differences among resources/departments.
• Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools and best practices.
• High proficiency with standard computer software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
• High degree of dexterity to produce materials on a PC, normal or corrected vision, extensive sitting and frequent walking, occasional lifting or carrying up to 50 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment:
• Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
• Minimum of 6 years of project management experience is required.
• Experience with managing resources, conflict resolution, problem solving, understanding of budgets and other related project management techniques.
• Experience in technology solutions planning is required.
• Experience in interfacing with senior management and leadership.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.