Job description / Role
Senior Marketing Manager - China
Gulf Connexions is currently working in partnership with one of the leading low-budget airlines in the APAC region. Due to our client’s continuous plans for global expansion they have mandated Gulf Connexions to source and identify a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team based in China.
The newly appointed Senior Marketing Manager will join a high-paced and creative marketing team where you will be tasked with enhancing the global reputation of the airline by managing the development and implementation of solid marketing strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketer to join a rapidly expanding business, which is on track for phenomenal growth in 2020.
• Management of various marketing teams based across China, Hong Kong, and Macau.
• Create, develop and successfully execute a comprehensive marketing and distribution strategy focusing on driving business from PRD to HK & Macau;
• Strategic planning – Development and implementation of marketing strategies.
• Striving to achieve the agreed revenue and financial goals set by Group Commercial Head
• Work with various product managers and technical managers to determine scope and priorities.
• Overseeing the development of region-specific sales collateral and communications.
• Oversight of the marketing budgets for the region.
• Management of marketing agency relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field. MBA preferred.
• 8 years of marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines.
• Strong understanding of airline distribution and online travel channels.
• Strong commercial sense is required in addition to marketing experience.
• Understanding of various marketing vehicles such as digital, print, sponsorship, new media and more.
• Proven ability to drive change and results through influential leadership skills.
• Capable of working under pressure and stay strong at ambiguity in the fast-paced
• Highly creative and great executor.
• Exceptional attention to time management, task completion, accuracy and details.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
• Priority will be given to Chinese nationals.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.