Job description / Role
Opening on: April 27, 2023 at 05:00pm (China Standard Time)
Closing on: May 18, 2023 at 05:00pm (China Standard Time)
Based in: Shanghai, China
Target Market: Global recruitment
Reporting to the Chief, Information Technology, this position will be working as the Business Solutions Manager and responsible for the implementation, enhancement, and production support of the NDB business solutions worldwide, in line with the international standards and the Bank's policies, guidelines, and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between business and technology units, continuously analysing and identifying proven, state-of-the-art, and future-proof business processes and solutions.
- Understand the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate negotiation of requirements and solutions.
- Identify areas and processes for improvement and develop appropriate technology interventions based on intensive research, analysis, and prioritization of organizational objectives and business requirements.
- Document and communicate requirements with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to internal stakeholders.
- Design, propose, source, and implement business-effective and cost-optimized solutions utilizing cloud-based products and technologies with diligent business acumen and technology assessment in a timely manner.
- Coordinate resources from internal and external business and technology units, lead domain-specific solution design engagements, and ensure high-quality and integrated implementation and operation of technology solutions that align with the organization's business, technology, and control environment.
- Develop and implement service continuity and improvement of the technology solutions.
- Conduct training, workshops, and presentations to business units.
- Maintain the relation with the vendors for business applications and monitor their performance.
- Provide technical support in existing business applications as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience in technology solution environments, preferably in a multilateral development bank or regulated private/public sector financial institution, global financial services organization, or large corporate enterprise.
- Demonstrated broad understanding of technology solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes, or technology designs across multiple product/technology families.
- In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices in the financial sector business practices related to core ERP, accounting, loan, and treasury processes. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions.
- Proven experience in working on enterprise financial applications, with understanding of accounting principles.
- Proven expertise in multiple business processes across an organization and the ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing complex solutions.
- Ability to objectively critique business scenarios and processes.
- Exceptional technology knowledge and practical skills about with programming and scripting language, database, network, integration, cloud infrastructure, information security, application security, application performance, access control, privileged account management, system monitoring and log management, etc.
- Knowledge about IT service management (ITIL), project management (PMP), architecture, information security and governance process.
- Ability of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects in parallel.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, leading change, problem solving, communication, conflict management and resolution and interpersonal skills with high resilience and drive in achieving objectives and goals.
- Relevant experience in a multi-cultural work environment fostering a climate of teamwork and collaboration.
- Master's degree or equivalent in a relevant professional field from a reputed university. A degree in computer programming or systems management is preferable. Professional certification in NetSuite Administrator, SuiteCloud, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, or SuiteTalk is highly preferred.
Please be sure to fill out all sections in English, without using ALL capital letters.
Please upload a resume/CV in English and do not upload a Resume/CV which has more than 10 pages.
About the Company
The New Development Bank (NDB) is a multilateral development bank (MDB) established by Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) with the objective of financing infrastructure and sustainable development projects in BRICS and other emerging economies and developing countries. NDB’s work complements the efforts of multilateral and regional financial institutions, toward global growth and development.
Our work is centered around maximizing the impact of development in a fast, ﬂexible and eﬃcient manner. To catalyze the kind of development we envisage, we are always keen to listen, learn and collaborate with other MDBs, governments, ﬁnancial institutions and social organizations.
To fulfill its purpose, the Bank supports public or private projects through loans, guarantees, equity participation and other financial instruments.
Our headquarters is in Shanghai, China. The geographic distribution of NDB’s operations is becoming increasingly balanced as the Bank develops its capacity to identify and prepare projects in all member countries. The first regional office of NDB – the Africa Regional Centre (ARC) – was opened in Johannesburg, South Africa, in August 2017. In July 2019, NDB began to build the Americas Regional Office team, based in São Paulo, Brazil, with a sub-office in Brasília. NDB and the Government of Russia signed the Agreement on the Hosting of the NDB Eurasian Regional Centre in Moscow, Russia on the sidelines of the 11th BRICS Summit in Brasília in November 2019.