Job description / Role
A reputed Oil & Gas company is seeking for highly experienced System Test & Research Engineer for Well Chemical R&D Institute in China.
Their responsibility is to ensure operation is done safely and efficiently with respect for the environment. A reputed Oil & Gas company is seeking for highly experienced System Test & Research Engineer for Well Chemical R&D Institute in China.
Their responsibility is to ensure operation is done safely and efficiently with respect for the environment.
Job Description Summary:
• Take in charge of planning, assuming and guiding the while drilling system and the scientific researches of all parts of function test, performance test, stability and reliability test and production work;
• Take in charge of the research and development work of the relevant projects of while drilling logging system;
• Take in charge of formulating the relevant company and industry standard of while drilling logging research and development tests;
• Take in charge of internal and external technical contact and resource coordination.
For Master or Above:
• 10 years or above in the same industry
About the Company
COSL has the largest and most diverse offshore oilfield services facilities in China. COSL's services not only cover offshore China and the Asia-Pacific regions, but also extend internationally to the Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, and Europe, the Africa, the Far East and touch more than thirty countries and areas around the world.
In 2017 COSL operated thirty-three jack-ups, twelve semi-submersibles, five module rigs, and two accommodations rigs, totaling fifty-two various platforms. Supporting them were COSL's one-hundred-and-thirty working vessels, thirteen seismic survey ships, and more than four-hundred-and-thirty units of modern facilities and equipment for logging, directional drilling, drilling-fluids handling, cementing, and well workover services- all being augmented by COSL's self-developed logging-while-drilling tool, DRILOG, and COSL's rotary steering drilling tool, WELLEADER.
That broad array of capabilities gives COSL's customers many options from which they can match their specific requirements to an appropriately efficient solution by choosing different combinations of stand-alone, integrated multi-service packaged, and turnkey services-configurations.