Job description / Role
Department - HR Department
Direct management - Training and Career Development Manager
Location - Yanjiao economic development area, Sanhe,Hebei
Mainly responsible for Competence Management System design and training intervention design, to provide clear career development and promotion path and ability acquisition program for employees, and to provide a sound personnel training plan for Competence development.
- Responsible for the compilation, revision and continuous improvement of system documents related to Training & Competence;
- Responsible for formulating training intervention plans at different stages of employee career development to improve employee competence;
- Responsible for formulating plans for posts other than cadres;
- Responsible for providing solutions to the company's needs for employee competency development;
- Responsible for leadership research and development;
- Responsible for promoting the company's title evaluation, skill appraisal and expert appraisal;
- Report to training and career development manager.
- Age - under 45 years;
- More than 2 years’ experience in Training & Competence or related fields;
- More than 3 years’ experience in oil field;
- Having received the training of internal auditors, internal verifier, internal assessor;
- Familiar with Competence Management System (OPITO or Enform)
- Bachelor or above;
- Experience in CAMS building, audit and accreditation.
- Good oral and writing skill in English.
About the Company
COSL has the largest and most diverse offshore oilfield services facilities in China. COSL's services not only cover offshore China and the Asia-Pacific regions, but also extend internationally to the Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, and Europe, the Africa, the Far East and touch more than thirty countries and areas around the world.
In 2017 COSL operated thirty-three jack-ups, twelve semi-submersibles, five module rigs, and two accommodations rigs, totaling fifty-two various platforms. Supporting them were COSL's one-hundred-and-thirty working vessels, thirteen seismic survey ships, and more than four-hundred-and-thirty units of modern facilities and equipment for logging, directional drilling, drilling-fluids handling, cementing, and well workover services- all being augmented by COSL's self-developed logging-while-drilling tool, DRILOG, and COSL's rotary steering drilling tool, WELLEADER.
That broad array of capabilities gives COSL's customers many options from which they can match their specific requirements to an appropriately efficient solution by choosing different combinations of stand-alone, integrated multi-service packaged, and turnkey services-configurations.