Arab Investment Group Careers
About Arab Investment Group
The Arab Investment Group as a diversified Bahrain investment holding company was established in 1989 by a group of business men with major objectives at heart: to play a significant part in industrializing the Kingdom of Bahrain and developing its manpower, and to generate adequate profits for expansion through investment portfolio. The current issued and paid up capital of The Arab Investment Group is USD 9.9 Billion.
At a time when Bahrain was experiencing expansion and growth in Industrial sector, The Arab Investment Group was presented with new opportunities and opening new business ventures. The Arab Investment Group has consequently utilized its resources to invest in companies in the manufacturing, distribution service and consumer product sector. The Arab Investment Group\\\'s portfolio of holdings has always been adaptable to where it feels its largest opportunities are. The Arab Investment Group\\\'s focus is to make any company we invest in a leader in its field, and to ensure this they utilize a five-point strategy which has proven to be both durable and adaptable:
- Install rigorous quality control regimes and standard operating procedures.
- Identify services that are needed in the Kingdom
- Establish a sound financial base, including strong local partnership
- Acquire the latest technology, usually by establishing a joint venture or entering a technical or distribution agreement with an international company.
- Employ only the most capable people, and make sure they are equipped with the most modern management techniques.