Dalkia Utilities Careers
About Dalkia Utilities
Dalkia is the worldwide leader in providing energy services, with over than 53,000 employees in 42 countries. Dalkia undertakes the design, detailed engineering, procurement, operations and maintenance for Energy Services, Heating and cooling systems, Industrial Utilities, Renewable Energy and Facility Management.
• Dalkia is a world leader in energy services with a portfolio of 819 district cooling and heating network in the world.
• Dalkia is capitalizing on more than 75 years of experience Globally.
• Dalkia leverages Veolia expertise in water-related services and therefore is able to provide a full integrated solution to its clients.
• Dalkia offers its clients solutions to enhance energy and environmental provision / facilities, becoming one of the first company in the industry to be ISO certified.
• Dalkia is the only International District Cooling and Utilities Provider currently present in the Middle East:
Dalkia has 4 offices in the GCC region with a team of around 1050 employees
Dalkia is the only international company that has over 8 years (since 2002) of track record in the Middle East, including:
o The development of a district cooling system for Saadiyat Island (UAE)
o The development of a district cooling system for Bahrain Bay Development (Bahrain)
o The development of a district cooling system for Al Areen (Bahrain)
o Energy and Facilities management for Mall of the Emirates (UAE)
o Energy and Facilities management for Deira City Centre (UAE)
o Energy and Facilities management for Mirdiff City Centre (UAE)
In the Middle East as around the world, our clients find a service partner with a ‘can do’ mind-set. Our company and its people are dedicated to satisfying customer needs, We recognise that companies are like individuals and so we tailor our solutions accordingly to suit each client. When we devise a strategic solution for your business you can be sure it will be uniquely yours.