Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP (Fragomen) is the leading provider of corporate immigration services and solutions. For four years running, Fragomen has been recognized as the global \"Corporate Immigration Law Firm of the Year\" by Who\'s Who Legal: The International Who\'s Who of Business Lawyers.
Founded in 1951, Fragomen has over 250 attorneys and over 1000 professional immigration specialists and staff located in more than 30 offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe. Fragomen works in partnership with clients to facilitate the hiring and transfer of employees worldwide.
The Fragomen firm provides global outsourced corporate mobility and migration solutions to its clients relocating staff to over 120 countries throughout the world. Our clients include the world’s leading corporations spanning a multitude of industry sections such as leading investment banks and financial instituions, technology, telecom, manufacturing and diversified conglomorates. The demands of the global economy ensure that international companies have the ability to relocate staff to work legally in any country in the world. Although we have our own practices in key countries which account for in excess of 80% of the volume of corporate people movement, we fully support our clients who have needs to relocate staff to all locations including countries where we use of service providers in those locations.
In the Dubai office, we have a unique and distinct model providing Outsourced Corporate Mobility and Migration Solutions into the UAE and the broader Middle East region. The scope of our services primarily covers the following:
• Process reengineering to ensure compatibility between local regulations and global HR mobility and migration policies of clients.
• Analysis of existing work authorization procedures in the UAE and related HR policies to ensure compliance with local regulations.
• Customized online portals providing access to all relevant information including automated case tracking, reporting, 24/7 access to case information, fact and data gathering, news and client alerts, and client-specific and country-wise immigration policy and procedures with process templates.
• Guidance on mobility and immigration policy and program design, as well as strategic planning and comprehensive regional or global program management.
• Consulting advice, briefings, on-site client training, and regulation updates.
• Gather documentation, guide and advise clients as to the correct and appropriate immigration process to be pursued, and prepare and all necessary applications and supporting documents as required.
In addition our Regional Coordination Practice handles coordination for cases to be processed throughout the broader Middle East region. When a client has a need to relocate an assignee into one of the Middle Eastern countries, the service provided is co-coordinated through a country specialist in our regional team located in Dubai.