Majan Telecommunication Careers
About Majan Telecommunication
Established in 2007, Majan Telecommunication LLC received the first MVNO license by TRA of Oman and operating in the Sultanate of Oman servicing prepaid mobile segment under the brand names a) Renna Mobile b) Red Bull MOBILE.
Majan currently servicing over 600k prepaid mobile customers.
Integrated Telecommunication Oman SAOC holds 60% of shares of Majan whereas the remaining 40% is owned by Omantel.
Jobs at Majan Telecommunication
|1||Sales Manager||Oman||Aug 19|
|2||Sales Coordinator MIS||Oman||Aug 19|