Cost of Living UAE Report 2016-17
Since 2004, the UAE Report from BridgeTheData has analysed the cost of living and working within the UAE’s seven Emirates. This year’s edition includes qualitative and quantitative analysis on the:
- Healthcare and health insurance
- Business licenses & business travel
- Commercial property
- Household goods
- Household utilities
- Lifestyle & hospitality
The report helps SME’s, global and regional organisations make informed C&B adjustments ahead of their annual salary reviews.
- Period Covered – October 2016 – January 2017, including up to 6 years of historical comparison in places
- Geographical Areas Covered – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain & Ras Al Khaimah
- Report Content – Legislative, political & social analysis via commentary, tabular analysis, graphical analysis along with all report sources
- Report Citations – Several hundred, including the World Bank, EIU, IMF, WHO, United Nations and more
- Report Size – 149 pages
Industry-wise Salary Reports
BridgeTheData also publishes industry-wise Salary and Compensation Reports.
Reports available for:
- Oil & Gas
- Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing
Call us on +971 4 278 5200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Contact us for information and prices of Salary Report for your industry:
Formerly known as Cost of Living Reports Middle East, BridgeTheData publishes reports on the cost of living for all of the GCC, Iran and Egypt. With over 12 years of data accumulated on the cost of living across the MENA region, BridgeTheData helps to close the gap between HR and finance personnel and the limitless data points they need access to, to accurately formulate their annual C&B adjustments and allowances.