Job description / Role
• Administration of Intramural Sports Program – Organize and manage the recreational program including: fall, winter, spring, and summer term structured activities, emphasizing participation and inclusion for all levels.
• Create an environment that educates and promotes sportsmanship and participation.
• Develop excellent customer relations by educating and communicating with participants and staff. Implement efficient ways, including email, communication via IM Leagues, phone calls and printed material, to communicate with participants and student employees.
• Assist in updating and maintaining the Intramural web page and IM league web resource that will include updated schedules (participant and employee), standings and rules.
• Develop and revise intramural sports rules to remain current with new rules, rule applications and officiating mechanics.
• Assists with other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
• Conducts Fitness Specialist duties such as equipment orientations, fitness assessments personal training, leading group exercise programs, wellness promotions, etc. similar to other Health & Fitness Specialists on team.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Undergraduate degree in Recreation & Sports Management, Physical Education or Health-Science Related Field National Fitness
• Certification - ACSM, NSCA, ACE, AFAA, Cooper Certification, or similar national certification
• Certified in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
• American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Course
• American Red Cross CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) for the Professional Rescuer or equivalent
• Strong organizational and managerial skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service oriented
• Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office Products & Network Internet
• Modern principles and practices of organization, administration, budget, and management
• Acts with a sense of urgency
• Excellent communication, organizational and management skills
• Detail oriented, punctual and motivating
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.