Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a top tier real estate developer in their need to identify a Construction Director / Chief Construction Officer for their HQ in Cyprus.
We are looking for someone proficient with the following duties:
- Enforce standard post contract procedures and develop further when needed
- Review all submittals and documents to ensure staff are working within the necessary guidelines
- Chair all meetings with the stakeholders, project managers, sub-consultants, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and authorities.
- Maintain quality and company standards throughout the construction process.
- Manage the engineering and architectural teams to ensure that all contract and construction documentation are correct and are issued to the necessary teams.
- Ensure all site teams have the necessary equipment to work on site and are to health and safety guidelines.
- You should have a degree in construction management, engineering or architecture, chartered/registered member of a relevant institution for example CIOB / ICE equivalent
- 18+ years’ experience
- Experienced working for a Developer or PMC
- Experienced with high rise buildings, hotels and resorts
- Fluent in English
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)