Job description / Role
Our Group encourages highly motivated qualified professionals with legal, compliance and regulatory background and experience in insurance and re-insurance industry to apply for jobs in Cyprus:
- Corporate law specialists will be responsible to handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents), corporate governance and interpretation of legal documents.
- Qualified Compliance professional’s role will be to support the implementation of the compliance policies, their alignment with the business and establishment of adequate in-house controls and compliance procedures ensuring an effective Compliance environment is maintained.
- At least a university degree and relevant Legal/Compliance qualifications
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within insurance or re-insurance industry or financial services
- Ability to travel extensively within the region (Europe and Middle East)
About the Company
Nest Investments is a diversified international business group operating across more than 20 countries in North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Founded in 1989, Nest Investments was one of the pioneers of insurance in the Gulf region and has become a regional leader in the space, as well as developing significant expertise in other areas, notably real estate and banking.
The Group has grown rapidly over the past two decades and holds assets of over $5 billion today, with annual turnover in 2016 in excess of $600 million.
AHA Advocates - Abdullatif Al Hammadi Advocates
Equinox Global Investments
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)