Job description / Role
Are you an internationally experienced Senior Site Engineer, ready for the next challenge in your career?
If so, a fantastic opportunity awaits in Limassol, Cyprus where two luxury, high-rise residential schemes are being developed by our client who are a leading international property group.
The world class marina in Limassol will be home to these amazing projects and will be the most eye-catching buildings that the location has ever seen! One building is 50m high and the other 200m, each offering sumptuous apartments and penthouses and fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea!
Construction is underway on both schemes and with the client now undertaking project management themselves they are seeking an individual to manage day-to-day activities on site and provide sound technical and quality advice.
You will be offered a 2 year fixed contract and the following remuneration.
• €65k-70k Euro Gross salary less local tax circa 25% + car allowance + mobile phone + 22 days holiday (+local holiday).
• Note: You will be responsible for sourcing and paying for your own accommodation as this is not provided as part of the package.
Contract start date September 2020.
• Oversee and direct construction activities from start to completion
• Checking drawings
• Day to day management of operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
• Manage labour costs
• Ordering of required site materials, and oversee deliveries
• Manage materials schedule and budgeting
• Maintain records, site diary, quality assurance documentation and prepare reports for the works status
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Provide technical advice and solving problems onsite
• Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
• Ability to manage several jobs at once
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Master degree in Construction Management will be considered as an advantage
• At least 8 years of relevant experience
• Experience in construction of high-rise residential buildings is a must
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project, Microsoft Office
• Advanced organization skills and structure mindset and work approach
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Engineer (Hotel / Ski Resort)
Project Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort