This course will provide a best practice foundation to ensure you are equipped to coordinate Training/LD activities and provide knowledgeable support in the planning and preparation of learning events and activities.
Who should take this course
Aspiring L&D/training professionals, newly recruited, L&D/training administrators or coordinators.
- Your Role as a Successful Training Administrator
- The role and purpose of the L&D function
- Explore the range of L&D activities and your contribution
- Identify your customers and their expectations
- Keep up to date with the changing training world
- Keeping Records
- What records to keep
- Legal issues of security confidentiality and data protection
- Establishing Training Needs Sources of information
- Identifying learning needs of individuals teams and organisations
- Structuring training plans
- The learning cycle and learning styles and how to cater for different styles
- Setting Up & Managing Training Events
- Creating a simple project plan
- Marketing your event
- Sourcing potential training solutions
- Identifying the ideal learning environment
- Administration and Organisation
- Registration Training materials
- Trainer support Creating joining instructions
- Maintaining records systematically
- Planning evaluation
- Action Planning
- Personal action planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.