This course will provide a best practice foundation to ensure you are equipped to coordinate Training/LD activities and provide knowledgeable support in the planning and preparation of learning events and activities.
Who should take this course
Aspiring L&D/training professionals, newly recruited, L&D/training administrators or coordinators.
- Your Role as a Successful Training Administrator
- The role and purpose of the L&D function
- Explore the range of L&D activities and your contribution
- Identify your customers and their expectations
- Keep up to date with the changing training world
- Keeping Records
- What records to keep
- Legal issues of security confidentiality and data protection
- Establishing Training Needs Sources of information
- Identifying learning needs of individuals teams and organisations
- Structuring training plans
- The learning cycle and learning styles and how to cater for different styles
- Setting Up & Managing Training Events
- Creating a simple project plan
- Marketing your event
- Sourcing potential training solutions
- Identifying the ideal learning environment
- Administration and Organisation
- Registration Training materials
- Trainer support Creating joining instructions
- Maintaining records systematically
- Planning evaluation
- Action Planning
- Personal action planning
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.