Job description / Role
Strategic financial objectives
• To prepare and provide support on financial procedures, budgets and planning activities through preparation, analysis and execute as needed for the business.
• To be fully aware of all financial policies, procedures, and government rules & regulations and to make recommendations wherever applicable.
• To develop, manage the financial operational protocols, update periodically as needed and ensure the adherence by all the employees.
• To manage the process of timely invoicing the clients and ensure update of various financial data into accounting system such as cost of shipping, invoice, payment & receipt vouchers, payroll cost etc.,
• To lead the preparation of consolidated and standalone Financial Statements, including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, cash flow statements, in addition to monthly closing, cost accounting reports and present financial information to Management for approval.
• To review various accounting analysis reports and provide key recommendations to management.
• To review the periodical Bank reconciliation statements and ensure that all financial transactions are updated and tallied.
• To liaise with auditors on business performance, periodical audit and VAT activities and update Management with recommendations as applicable.
• To review and approve the day-to-day operational financial transactions such as journal voucher, Debit Note, Credit Note and ensure timely update the system.
• To liaise with various clients and vendors and ensure their satisfaction and timely receipt and payment done in line with the agreed credit terms.
• To analyse, interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems and financial performance.
• To recommend changes that will improve the company’s financial performance and financial controls.
• To ensure that all accounting functions including payables, receivables, fixed assets, payroll processing and all ledger functions are being performed accurately and efficiently.
Admin / HR / IT Coordination
• To lead, create and manage the Contract management related to customers, vendors, and 3rd parties.
• To participate in contract pre-negotiation activities not directly concerning with operational aspects of shipments, provide regular review and recommendations to Senior Management.
• To liaise with the vendors and ensure timely completion of tasks such as IT, H & S, Office Maintenance etc., Also, monitor, track and ensure that the company assets and office consumables, stationeries are stored well and re-order as per the needs.
• To provide the ongoing coordination to HR Consultant such as monthly payroll, final settlement processing, deduction etc., in line with the approved HR policies and procedures.
Reporting / Internal coordination
• To liaise with the team and ensure submission of regular weekly / monthly MIS reports and present to management along with the recommendations as applicable.
• To review auditor comments and ensure corrective actions as per the feedback from auditors, if any, are initiated and implemented.
• To ensure smooth coordination among team members with regards to collection of business transactions and timely recording of accounting data.
USD 1,500 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Master Graduate in Commerce specialised in Ms office, accounting software, applications etc. knowledge of all accounting and admin. activities.
• Strategic understanding, Teamwork, Analytical, Communication, Time Management, Organizing, Accounting software, MS office.
• Job Specific Training: Analytical, Managerial, Communication, MS office, FRESA (ERP) system.
• Experience: 5 years independent management of accounting responsibilities
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.