Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of the Main Contractor associated with a new 500 Million USD Port project.
The construction for this port is estimated to be a 3-year duration and we are looking to hire a Quality Control Engineer with experience working on Ports, Marine, Dredging or Offshore construction work.
- We are looking for a Construction Manager with infrastructure experience in order to manage all site construction activities
USD 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Candidate requirements for this role include:
- Must be degree or diploma qualified in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of Civil Engineering experience
- Must have worked on a project as a construction manager
- Must have experience of working on Ports, Marine or Offshore construction projects
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Construction Manager - Pumping Station
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Construction Manager - Runway and Taxiway