This course covers the details and irreversibilities found in real life chemical reactors due to the nature of design mass and heat transfer and competing phenomena within the ideal vessels. Transport phenomena, kinetics thermodynamics computational chemistry and CFD simulation are used to accurately represent the real life environment and flows within real reactors.
Who should take this course
This course is a great match for:
Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Industrial Engineers with a background in chemical reactions and reactors. Academic students and personnel looking to increase their understanding in the field.
- Reaction Kinetics
- Rates k constants energy diagrams activation energies types of reactions
- Reaction Thermodynamics
- Equilibrium Le Chatelier's rule
- Phase equilibrium
- Equilibrium shift
- Catalytic reactions
- Catalysts introduction
- Poisoning and deactivation
- Chemical structure
- Physical structure
- Design CFD Computational Chemistry
- Steps of catalytic processes
- Forms of kinetics
- Optimization Industrial cases
- Transport limitation effects
- Internal transport
- External transport
- Rate for internal and external limitations scenarios
- Microkinetic Analysis on catalytic reactions
- Ammonia synthesis Ethylene hydrogenation
- Non ideal flow in reactors
- Residence time distribution
- Dispersion models [non ideal reactors]
- Dispersion models [non ideal flows]
- Axially and radially dispersed PFR
- Non isothermal reactors
- Non isothermal batch reactor
- Non isothermal PFR Stability and sensitivity of reactors with exothermic reactions
- Heterogeneous Reactors
- Homogeneous and Heterogeneous in PFR Fixed bed reactor [1D and 2D models]
- Fluidized bed [with recirculation]
- Regression Analysis
- Least squares Linear correlation coefficient Non linear regression
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.