Provide participants with the latest scientific and practical methods for the control of accounting payments and the most important strategies to be followed. Provide participants with the expertise knowledge and acquisition of skills that would enable them to carry out controls on accounting payments. Familiarize participants how to conduct the necessary follow-up to ensure that there is no major deviations in accounting payments. Provide participants with the skills of computer use in the process of accounting payments. Refine the skills of those involved in the preparation implementation and follow-up statements of payment. Familiarize participants global accounting policies and methods used to control paymentsCheck and audit the financial and statistical books and records of the institutions to verify its correctness and consistent with financial instructions and accounting assets and regulations of each institution. Analyze the final accounts of institutions to ensure accuracy and regularity. Identify the systems applied in terms of its coverage of the necessary means of internal controls and compliance with financial systems and instructions.
Who should take this course
This program is designed for accounting and financial executives and managers in every functional area of responsibility including private, public and non-profit sectors. Managerial positions at all levels and workers in various accounting and financial departments and sections of internal and external control.
Day 1 - The Control System:
- The concept of control of payments and the fields.
- Administrative Control: preparation of control reports indicators of measuring financial performance.
- Financial Control - Financial criteria indicators of financial liberalization measuring failure and success. Case study process.
Day 2 - The Follow- up Process:
- Kinds steps follow-up reports measuring deviations treatments.
- Models used in the follow-up process.
- Follow-up reports.
- Case study process.
Day 3 - Accounting payments using computer applications and Financial Reporting:
- Computerization of financial systems.
- Computerization of personnel system.
- Types of financial reports.
- Reports of Auditors on the financial lists and their conservatism.
Day 4 - Documents and records:
- Methods of institutions final account analysis to ensure accuracy and regularity.
- Applying and comparing samples with documents and files.
- Techniques of auditing financial and statistical books and records of institutions to verify correctness and consistent with the financial instructions assets of accounting and regulations of each institution.
Day 5 - Techniques of regulations and Q&A:
- Techniques applied in terms of its coverage of the necessary means of internal controls and compliance with financial systems and instructions.
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.