This 5-day programme provides a unique opportunity for managers and executives in the petroleum sectorand those who are eager to learn about the petroleum management business. The aim of this mini MBA programme isto provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to become successful leaders in today's competitive oil and gas business environment. This in depth programme develops delegatess strategic thinking and management practices with a focus on providing valuable skills in the business decision-making process.
Who should take this course
This Mini MBA course has been specifically designed for oil and gas professionals who:
- Require training in management
- Aim to develop their career in the industry
- Recently promoted from a specialised to a management role
- Those who aim for a management role in the oil and gas industry
- The economics of the oil and gas industry.
- Characteristics of the oil and gas industry.
- Economic commercial and technological risks and strategic drivers of oil and gas.
- Strategy positioning and leadership.
- Petroleum geology Oil and gas supply chain
- The flow of finance within an organisation - the crucial role of cash flow financial statements and the capital investment decision.
- The changing relationship between National Oil Companies (NOC
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.