A positive patient experience is related to better health outcomes and lower readmission rates. Hospitals face operational issues every day that can negatively affect the experience of patients; delays lengthy hospital stays administrative errors and other patient flow barriers. On this course you will analyse the operational issues hospitals encounter and learn how you can address them. You will explore strategies and solutions to improve the patient experience and manage the patient journey more effectively.
Who should take this course
Healthcare professionals, doctors, nurses clinicians, administration staff.
- Patient Experience
- Patient needs and expectations
- Who is involved in the patient experience?
- Standards and requirements of care
- Patient experience improvement framework (NHS)
- Operational Challenges
- Patient Flow
- Waiting times Resources and facilities
- Staff morale and retention
- Assessing Patient Experience
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Tools and resources
- Collecting and analysing feedback
- Reporting the results
- Managing the Patient Journey
- Mapping the patient journey
- Identifying and addressing issues
- The patient-centric journey
- Continuity of Care and Relationships
- The importance of empathy in healthcare
- Empathetic opportunities and responses
- Building resilience
- Enabling patients to actively participate in their care
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.