Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
Line of Service Overview:
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need a first-class Account Driver. Account driver will be a member of the Clients & Market team - Internal Firm Services (IFS), which is a network of specialist support professionals and includes Business Development, marketing, recruitment, human capital, finance, technology, learning and development, procurement, to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for driving a portfolio of 6-8 PwC Key accounts in Egypt. Working directly with members of the clients & markets team, industry drivers, line of service drivers and the wider team across the ME region.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organisations and have the ability to articulate challenges and work with the Account Lead Partners to develop relationship effectiveness, establishing and developing long-term client relationships, effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client.
- Drive "best in class account management" drawing together a strategic account plan, helping deliver account planning workshops and supporting the partner in establishing xLoS teams who collaborate on opportunities and harness firm-wide propositions.
- Work closely with colleagues to share experiences, best practises and encourage innovative/market leading activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
- Attend and/or chair relevant internal business development meetings and drive subsequent actions.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and the impact it will have on PwC's clients, and use the latest business development and marketing tools to help shape the clients' thinking and PwC's success in the market.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Engineering, Business, Finance or Marketing.
- The role is to be based in Cairo and familiarity with the Egypt market, and Connections with key clients is strongly preferred.
- Understand and (where possible) experience of the Government, Transport and Logistics industries .
- Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office, Spreadsheets, Email communication, Social Media).
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of account management and relationship Management in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.