Job description / Role
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Field Sales Executive, Pull CDC, who will drive revenue through direct selling to A&B customers in Cairo.
- Responsible for achieving area/country sales targets and KPI
- Manages & builds relationships with customers in a way to become a trusted advisor by providing complete solutions based on a clear understanding of the customers' business & macro environment
- Provide win-win solutions to the customers and UFS.
- Helps customers increase revenue and/or efficiency in their establishment and at the same time add new product listings and increase their existing consumption. From UFS products
- Understands & executes UFS visibility tool plans with customers
- Make financial customer profitability based decisions.
- Execute the agreed promotional plan, via close working with internal DSR's and Distributor sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3 to 5 years of Sales experience
- Very strong communication skills
- Works under pressure
- Team player
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.