Job description / Role
The Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS) team helps customers maximize their current investment in Oracle Hardware, Applications and Technology products including Engineered Systems. ACS assists clients to transform and evolve their business by leveraging our Award Winning Global Support organization and network of Cloud Data Centers, technical specialists, leaders, engineers and services Infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes to use technology and connect with customers to transform their businesses with Cloud at Customer, Iaas, Paas, and SaaS services.
ACS Services enable our client's journey to the Cloud while preserving their existing investment. ACS organization provides Oracle technical expertise and services to customers including : Systems Optimization, Expert Support, Transition Support, Mission Critical support, Managed Application and Help Desk, Managed Database and Platform as well as Security Support on Customer Premises, Private Cloud, Cloud at Customer or Public Cloud.
ACS is now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission with the most complete and exciting suite of service support offerings for its SaaS Applications. We are looking to build a hire motivated sales people who can want to sell our market-leading Cloud solutions (SaaS, PaaS or IaaS).
You will help your customers, who have growing data volumes and aggressive service-level expectations, maximize the potential of their IT organizations while delivering the real-time enterprise. Join us and become the trusted advisor of your clients.
• Generate new business opportunities to ensure ACS continued exponential growth in MEA.
• Develop and execute a sales plan that provides complete territory and sector specific coverage.
• Partner with key members of the sales and Go To Market/Marketing team to develop target lists, strategies and core messaging to ensure success.
• Develop appropriate sales programs and solutions; maintain up-to-date competitive information and compile regional success stories
• Achieve assigned quota of "Sales Ready" qualified leads.
• Understand the sales process and be able to overcome objections by genuinely caring & learning about the prospects business needs and showing them the value that ACS services can provide.
• Perfect the ability to articulate and deliver prepared sales talks that describe ACS services and value in order to entice prospects to learn more about the solutions ACS offers.
• Achieve monthly and quarterly call volumes and sales pipeline targets.
• Learn and maintain a deep understanding of the business units products, technology and sales techniques.
• Contribute and lead in account planning, customer/market analysis, and strategy sessions
• Record all customer information and maintain detailed qualification records, ion each lead worked.
• Min 7 years of experience in direct sales in Enterprise IT field.
• Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
• Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
• Knowledge of Oracle products or Cloud solutions preferred but not essential
• Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals.
• Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills in English and French Language is a plus
• Team player and self-motivated
• Should be able to work independently
• Expert level skill required for territory planning and ability to open a conversation with new customers and other lines of businesses.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.