Job description / Role
Advanced Customer Services TAM Delivery Senior Manager/Director - Egypt
Senior Manager/Director, ACS Service Management, Advanced Customer Services, South Africa, MEA region
We are looking for a new senior manager or director to lead our South Africa delivery team, which consist of 6 Technical Account Managers. We are seeing strong growth in the ACS business in South Africa, and some of the largest and most complex customer engagements are managed by the South Africa delivery team, so this is an important leadership role, which will also focus on alignment with sales.
- Leads and manages the ACS Technical Account Manager organisation responsible for the successful delivery of Advanced Customer Services.
- Manage the designated customer accounts to identify, qualify and define upsell and cross-sell into them.
- Owns and manages the P&L for Advanced Customer Services.
- Work with the ACS sales team to assist the renewal, expansion and new business activities, and with Engineering Management providing input for appropriate resource sizing and staffing.
- Develops and maintains 'C' level relationships with key customers.
- Supports the management/development of the careers and aspirations of the Technical Account Managers.
- Collaborates with Oracle teams across lines of business such as SaaS & cloud Sales, Premier Support, Customer Success and Consulting.
- Collaborates closely with peers in other ACS EMEA regions and with global ACS.
- Maintains an innovation agenda by supporting ACS global functions, such as Product Management, Go to Market, Service Engineering and Business Operations.
- Drives and supports continuous improvement initiatives for ACS at MEA and EMEA levels including customer satisfaction, delivery quality and tools/systems.
- Ensure customers understand and receive value from services delivered in order they see reasons to renew contracts.
- Manage the business to ensure Revenue (forecasting and recognition), Margin, Expenses, Utilization and high / low cost delivery mix is delivered against agreed targets and can identify and explain any anomalies.
- Oversee the development of the ACS Delivery practices to ensure effective and efficient service delivery of signed contracts and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Performance Management of individual team members, setting of realistic, measurable goals and agreed personal development plans.
- Evangelize the value of Advanced Customer Services to Oracle's customers and other lines of the Oracle business.
- Contribute to and support sales and pre-sales teams in the pursuit of new, expansion opportunities.
- Contribute to the implementation of ACS and Oracle business strategy, align the TAM team organisation to this strategy, provide thought leadership and direction to the business, customers and team members.
- Act as a management point of escalation for ACS customers in South Africa and senior XLOB leaders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management teams across lines of business within Oracle South Africa.
- Contribute at EMEA and sub-regional level to the development of services/product management, activities/initiatives and tools/processes improvement programs.
- With his/her team profile and deliver projects and services mainly for Cloud, SaaS, Applications and some Middleware products, on premise as well hybrid leveraging Oracle stack.
- Promoting the movement of Customer on premise workloads to Oracle OCI, and attaching ACS Services to SaaS.
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction and renewals rate.
- Manage the P&L and take appropriate actions to ensure budgets/KPIs are met.
- Monitor the contract base(s) to ensure revenue is being maximised, revenue yields are in line with expectations and the evolution is positive (ie growing), taking action when appropriate.
- Monitor Service Delivery effort and report against agreed budget(s) ensuring margin and utilization targets are achieved.
- Ensure all service-related systems and documentation required, either contractually or as part of a programme, are up to date and accurate.
- Provide timely management reports as requested by Senior ACS Management.
- Provide support to Sales team in Quarterly Account Plan review.
- Operate in accordance with Oracle's policies, business processes and procedures.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.