Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
AgileTA Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for identifying and recruiting the best talent into IBM. You will be part of a newly created scrum team working to support all business units across APJC market playing a critical role in the delivery to fill senior positions. Along side the scrum team, you'll partner to aligned client groups, designing creative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent, and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through offer acceptance. There is a strong emphasis on influencing and driving decisions by data. In addition to recruitment delivery, you will work closely with your local TA colleagues (TAP/TAM/ RTAL) to support, drive and enable service transformation.
- You will be responsible on the full life cycle recruiting for the committed requisitions
- Participate in headcount point sizing to determine sprint commitment and planning recruiting strategy
- Accountable for the delivery of sprint commitments including identifying/ resolving obstacles, raises issues as necessary, and seek continuous improvement
- Leverage data from AgileTA scorecard to deliver on the KPIs + adopt and utilize AgileTA tools
- Strive to provide best in class candidate and hiring managers experience
- Develop and maintain (passive) top candidate pipeline and continuously develop new channels of sourcing across various countries.
- Adheres to the IBM recruiting process and policies. Building regional knowledge.
Key Job Details
- Country: EG
- State: AL QAHIRAH
- City: Cairo
- Category: Human Resources
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Early Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - Long Term
- Company: (0040) IBM World Trade Corp - Egypt Branch
- Req ID: 360045BR
- Travel Required: No Travel
- Min Salary:
- Max Salary:
- Location: Cairo, AL QAHIRAH EG
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid experience in direct sourcing experience or headhunting background
- Extensive sourcing capability and outstanding local market talent insights and broader business network.
- Deep understanding use Boolean search method in Recruitment and ability to source passive candidates / assess candidates for fit and quality screening
- Independent, creative and with a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication skills with strong competitive market awareness
- Ability to build a robust network of top talents by gaining market intelligence will be preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various requisitions simultaneously across difference time zone There will be opportunities to work on global projects, collaborate and co-create with AgileTA members from around the world. Experience working in agile methods is highly desirable.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.