Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Definition & Objective of this Role : Analytics Specialists (AS) play a vital advisory role throughout the entire campaign lifecycle. They will influence the planning process with their data knowledge and optimize campaigns during their lifecycle by using the appropriate tools.
Detailed Role Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Collaboration with the dedicated team (DT) to design end-to-end projects, that meet revenue targets, by creating a compelling journey using digital, programmatic, and non-digital tactics with the specific focus in data, e.g.:
- Identify optimal asset for the audience and buyer stage;
- Provide guidance about best target audience (inbound, outbound & programmatic);
- Identify optimal Nurture steps;
- Guide and optimize Routes to Market.
- Collaboration with the DT as the subject matter expert (SME) for data recommendations how to optimize campaigns with the goal to track and analyze project performance and journey experience. Comparison of actual performance against targets and benchmarks, and support of creation of an optimization plan to improve outcomes based on data driven insights;
Tools and Dashboards:
- Acting as the focal point for the DT's in their Markets/Countries and Business Unit's (BU) for all relevant tools & dashboards for campaign optimization and is responsible to run and/or organize tool based enablement sessions in their markets and BU's;
- Assurance of having IBM's Marketing following a data and outcome driven approach and drives agreed projects with the marketing leaders related to increase outcome and improve Client Experience.
- Ensure that all decision are data driven. The AS supports ad-hoc questions to explain / improve performance by using all relevant tools & databases;
- Understands data (sources, linkages) & develops expertise about data standards & Privacy within the supported markets
- Understanding of marketing funnel dynamics, data-driven marketing capabilities, and trends
- Ability to use the Scientific Method to hypothesize, test, and make recommendations to improve marketing performance
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experienced in marketing execution, especially digital marketing. Able to advise performance & portfolio marketers and business leaders on campaign improvement - strategically and in the field
- Consultative and agile project skills that bring together data, advanced analytics, marketing platforms and content to drive business outcomes
- Ability to work as a self-starter
- Comfortable with fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proven ability to operate strategically and tactically as the situation demands; results oriented
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: No
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.