Job description / Role
Company: Nestle Business Services Cairo
Number of vacancies: 1
Bachelor's Degree in Business
The AP Posting Associate will be responsible for handling timely invoices processing (indexing and posting).
A day in the life of
- Will be responsible for handling timely invoices processing (indexing and posting)
- Process invoices in SAP as per predefined timeliness
- Monitor the performance, service level agreements (SLA) and indicators of services (KPI)
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment
- Organize and attend meetings with related departments or Market to finalize all the issues
- Provide supportive documentation for audit.
- Handling all parked and blocked invoices on time.
- Support in maintaining GRIR report to ensure its positive effect on the P&L and the COGS.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- 0-1 years of experience
- Fluency in French
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.