Job description / Role
As an IBM Full stack Developer, you will have to make sure that the company software components are expertly designed, developed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design & implement complex solutions composed of multiple software packages (Full-stack) based on Solution Architecture.
- Support business development teams to conceptualize and develop relevant use cases, proof-of-concepts (POC).
- Work cooperatively with teams to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner.
- Interact with clients to define/develop innovative solutions to key business problems.
- Ability to understand complex solution designs and communicate technical architecture.
- Collect and analyze performance matrices, and identify performance issues, bottlenecks for full-stack technologies.
- Design & implement enterprise/public/private solutions that run on different Blockchain platforms (e.g. HyperLedger, Ethereum, Quorum).
- Test and deploy full-stack solutions through all phases of a development life cycle.
- Ensure solutions adhere to accepted customer design.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 to 6 years of Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experienced with Git and DevOps.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, continuous integration, automated testing, code reviews)
- Familiar working on Blockchain technologies, Distributed Ledger, Peer-to-Peer network
- Familiar with Hyperledger Frameworks
- Familiar with design patterns, OOP , Microservices and MVC.
- Familiar with KAFKA
- Familiar with Integration Design Patterns.
- Familiar with building single page application with any of Angular2+, ReactJS, Vue.
- Familiarity/experience with cloud technology.
- Familiarity with R3 Corda, Ethereum, Quorum
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.