Job description / Role
• Degree Qualification or equivalent;
• Direct management experience, comprising both a salaried workforce, hourly and agency strong workforce
• Experience with planning, performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques;
• Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions, and terminations.
• Strong analytical capability track record of digging into data and finding solutions for a variety of operational problems
• Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
• Excellent communication skills (also in English)
• Experience managing third party resources, experience managing contingent workforce in a business with peak season
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.