Job description / Role
South Upper Egypt Area Sales Manager, Egypt
Exciting career opportunity in the Sales function, in the capacity of South Upper Egypt Area Sales Manager based in Luxor, Egypt.
The incumbent will be responsible for Planning, forecasting, managing and following-up on the wholesale and retail sales field operations via the distributor(s) in a predetermined geographical area to achieve functional targets. Moreover; Implementing POS (point of sale) & the promotional plan in individual retail outlets in a given geographical territory.
- Working closely with the teams to achieve the Annual Sales Target for all brands/categories as per company annual budget through setting detailed Targets as designing proper incentive schemes per branch through managing Retail, Wholesale as well as Sub-distributor channels.
- Driving growth within the area of designation across trade channels and brands.
- Executing RTM projects (Route to Market) as well as leading the team to achieve RTM KPIs (Coverage, Successful visits etc.).
- Driving Perfect Store in field through achieving Must Stock List objectives, Numeric and Weighted distribution target etc.
- Responsible for developing the team's skills through enforcing the training agenda, either F2F or virtually.
- Responsible for applying the marketing agenda/activations set by the company.
- Responsible for collecting/reporting feedback from the market for competition as well as other players.
- Maintaining balanced presence in the designated branches.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified degree in a Business/Commercial related function.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Field experience at managerial level.
- Target setting & results oriented.
- Ability to manage projects and teams.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience of working in a multicultural teams and environment.
- Team Player; ability to support and lead to achieve common goals.
- Strong Communication, Presentation and problem solving skills.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - FMCG
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||12 Sep|
Key Account Manager
Manpower Middle East
Key Account Manger
Quest Search & Selection
BAC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Sep|