Job description / Role
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Company: Nestle Egypt
Your day-to-day consists of assisting in the execution of brand plans and mining data that'll inform our marketing plans. But this role is more than a support function. Being an assistant brand manager at NestlÃ© means communicating with executives and clients around your region, knowing what the current trends in purchasing and advertising are, and figuring out how your brands can perform better than the competition in the marketplace.
This role will be responsible for the MENA region.
A day in the life of
- Assists in data gathering and analysis from different researches and reports to provide insights for the brand plans development
- Contributes to activating Brand Essence through the day to day follow up with agencies
- Assists in the execution of the different campaigns and launches
- Follows up on the day to day workflow (P2P, packaging approvals and finalization)
- Prepares reports, and follows up with countries on brand performance by channel
- Supports the BU's strategy by implementing required plans across the market.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Experience in Sales is a plus
- Solid Presentation, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- High sense of commitment, discipline and curiosity to learn.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Business Development Assistant Manager
Nestle Middle East
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)