Job description / Role
Duration: 1 year fixed contract (on a project basis)
• Plays a key supporting role in the development and implementation of the integrated Brand Marketing Plan to achieve short and long-term business goals.
• Assists in the brand's day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Builds productive working relationship with Customer Development, CMI, Finance and Supply Chain to manage the brand's day to day operations
• Provides the required administrative and marketing support to the Brand Manager.
• Builds a holistic understanding of local consumers and shoppers.
• Assists on innovations management; building launch plans and channel strategies (promotions, media and POS).
• Analyze the current business status, assess brand performance and take part of setting action plans for growth.
• Responsible for campaign plans execution including instore, on- ground and digital platforms.
• Graduate up to 1 year of experience
• Project Management
• Business Administration Major is preferred
• Flexibility to travel across Egypt
• Team Player
• Communications Deployment
• Brand Marketing Planning
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.