Job description / Role
As an Assistant Reservations Manager you are responsible to promote a professional image to the client with an effective communication on all reservation related matters to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as;
- Ensure all administrative procedures are maintained to company standards (e.g. any pending reservation is checked and actioned, complete re-confirmation process on a daily basis within 24 hours, run the daily reports validate reservation 'no-show' charges etc. in order to ensure correctness of information in the Reservation Department
- Assist the reservation team with handling room and group reservations; maintain a constant check on all incoming calls/ emails, and other relevant communication to the department, and delegate to ensure a required task is completed.
- Monitor all reservation enquiries professionally.
- Maintain the Department schedule whereby there is appropriate coverage to handle reservation calls, minimizing loss of calls, and ensuring a high level of conversion into bookings.
- Maintain during the reservation process of groups a close relationship with group leaders and co-ordinate and finalize all requirements with them.
- Possess thorough knowledge of current rates and promotions and promote upsell and cross sell at all times.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Sales
- 3 to 5 years
- French (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
- Good organizational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Power Point
About the Company
Perched on the quiet Southern tip of El Gezirah island, close to the city center and Zamalek. 433 luxurious rooms including 50 suites, stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, flexible meeting rooms and exquisite restaurants and bars.
Welcome to a 5-star luxury hotel on the Nile: a haven in the center of Cairo where you are made to feel at home. Discover 433 luxurious rooms including 50 sumptuous suites, a stunning ballroom perfect for weddings, and flexible meeting rooms.
Wander down the leafy Promenade to exquisite restaurants and bars, pamper yourself in SoSPA, and soak in an infinity pool overlooking the Nile. The excitement and mysteries of Egypt's capital lie steps from the light-flooded lobby.