Job description / Role
Job Description Summary:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing various routine transactional tasks for HR Operations. Develop a basic knowledge of the HR systems and processes to perform your job. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvements within your defined scope of work. Work cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers and become a contributing member of the team.
• Ensure daily service delivery standards are achieved while performing routine transactional processing.
• Follow standard operating procedures for assigned processes.
• Respond to questions/requests from HR partners, employees and other stakeholders
• Provide Best in Class customer service.
• Provide dedicated support to multiple HR clients with specific focus on HR transactions, data maintenance, reporting, onboarding, and more
• Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and data quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and GE policy requirements
• Interface between the local HR team and other support teams as needed - Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process.
• Associate's degree from an accredited university or college in related area.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
• Process experience in HR Operations or Payroll & Benefits preferred
• Solid interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
• Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
• Ability to recognize when to escalate issues.
• Fluent French & English.
• Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.