Job description / Role
You’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions. You are joining a firm whose culture is distinctive and inclusive. We will accelerate your development as a leader to create positive, enduring change in the world.
• Work on projects across all industries and functions.
• Collaborate with colleagues from a global firm to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or equivalent degree
• 15+ years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and as a scrum master
• Experience leading product and/or cross functional teams; experience as both a team member and coach in the agile product owner roles
• Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
• Strong product instinct to build great product vision, product roadmap and competitive analysis
• Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g. test driven development, continuous integration, etc.) Excellent knowledge on tracking and analytics setup
• Proficient with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating/‘grooming’ product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
• Skills to prioritize and align with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
• Excellent project management skills; ability to plan 2-3 steps ahead of the team and surface hidden risks 2-3 levels deep within the team
• Ability to work under pressure and manage client expectations; ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client
• Excellent analytical skills and data driven approach to constantly analyze user feedback and analytics report
• Ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on transforming towards agile; ability to move between strategic discussions with senior client leaders to tackle on the ground agile coaching with teams
• Excellent communication skills; skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.