Job description / Role
Associate SAP Developer - Egypt
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Business Services support our customers in their digital transformation. We sustain the adoption of SAP software and ensure that our customers can successfully plan, implement, integrate and operate their software, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem solving and knowledge transfer.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
Your role involves delivery of technical and application services within customer engagements. You need good SAP development Software capabilities, and you are a decent problem solver with the ability to communicate effectively in an international environment. According to your experience, strengths and customer needs, you will conduct some of the following tasks:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization
- Experience in developing, implementing, customizing, integrating and testing
- Ability to understand business solution processes and requirements.
- At least 3 years of experience with SAP ABAP implementations or support experience
- A minimum of 3 full implementation.
- Excellent technical expertise in SAP ABAP and SAP ABAP OO.
- Deep knowledge in Core Data Services (CDS Views), BOPF, OData and SAP Fiori Elements.
- Excellent knowledge about the SAP Integration technology and B2B interfaces.
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) or SAP PI/PO
- Experienced with Performing complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules.
- Experienced with all aspects of SAP Implementation process: Business process analysis, System configuration, Testing, Documentation, End-user training, and Production support.
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations and present complex information in a clear and precise manner.
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers and work abroad.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Expertise on SAP Business Objects.
- Expertise on SAP BW.
- Functional experience in SAP modules like FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, WM, HR, ... etc.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.