Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
This position is responsible for managing the implementation/ support for new clients as well as managing the training and support for both new and existing clients in running the TeamMate Audit Management software.
Key accountabilities or responsibilities
- Implementation and customisation of the TeamMate Audit Management software.
- Training of clients in the use of the TeamMate software. Offering technical support to clients using the TeamMate software.
- Client management - communicate and liaise with clients, colleagues and the TeamMate support desk to provide customer excellence and maintain strong client relations.
- Business development - prepare proposals/ presentations and pitch to potential clients.
- Maintain an updated client contact and sales records.
Specific duties and responsibilities
- To implement, train and support our portfolio of clients running TeamMate Audit Management software which covers the entire audit process: risk assessment, planning, execution, reporting and follow-up.
- Must be able to work independently, demonstrating strong qualities in project coordination. The implementation of TeamMate involves technical installation and customising the software in line with the clients' audit methodology.
- Training - this calls for a deeper understanding of the software, audit methodology and good facilitation skills.
- Providing technical support to clients by troubleshooting and resolving their day-to-day issues by liaising with the global support desk to resolve complex issues as needed. Proven experience in identifying and solving problems required.
- The consultant will interact with client staff and should ensure the existing client relationships are strengthened. This role will provide the opportunity to enhance technical skills, client service and people development.
- Contribute to the initial drafting/ preparing proposals by collating all necessary documentation together, obtaining review of the same prior to printing / binding and sending the proposal to the client within specified deadlines.
- Make regular client contact calls to provide them with updated information about new TeamMate developments and updates as well as identify potential sales opportunities/ feedback and record the same on the customer sales database.
- Any other duties that may be delegated to you from time to time in support of raising the TeamMate profile
Abilities, skills and qualifications
- In depth understanding of web-based systems architecture.
- In depth understanding of MS web servers, IIS and windows services.
- In depth understanding of MS SQL servers & familiarity with SSIS.
- Knowledge of security for applications, networking, and operating systems.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Adept in using technology such as Google's G Suite and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, flexibility in working hours and willingness to get the job done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Readiness to travel.
- Audit/ Accounting/ Risk Management/ Data Analytics knowledge is a bonus.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Knowledge of MS Access, Word and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Degree in relevant field, (Computer Science/ Information Systems would be preferred).
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.