Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Company Auditor to join one of the largest International Construction Groups operating in the MENA region, you will join an experienced and dedicated team that gives independent, objective assurance that adds value and improves operations.
Your activities will be diverse, operating across all departments, both in Egypt and Internationally. The diverse range of audit activity includes review of construction and development projects, system implementations or upgrades, new business initiatives, support functions and ad hoc investigations.
Responsibilities may include:
• Conduct/lead robust Assessments of the Supply Chain Internal Audits, incorporating system based auditing and Subject Matter Expert technical review.
• Challenge systems, processes and working practices to ensure best practice and continual improvement.
• Identify and exploit/mitigate Quality Opportunities and Risks on projects.
• Facilitate Quality related improvement initiatives Lead and foster a positive Safety Culture.
• Produce quality audit reports and Audit Committee summaries, and discuss findings with management.
• Drive management commitment to generate solutions in response to audit findings.
• Conduct investigations into business integrity matters as required.
• Develop effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and management to develop a detailed understanding of business activities, systems and controls.
• Co-ordinate the audit close-out process and escalate business critical issues in a timely manner.
• Help define the Internal Audit Strategy and Plan.
• Maximise the impact of audit through focus on the major strategic, regulatory, financial, operational and health & safety risks.
• Corporate Audit experience within technical and professional service organisations, oil & gas companies, or international construction groups.
• Demonstrable ISO 9001 QMS experience.
• Strong integrity and objectivity.
• Commercial acumen with knowledge of business processes and risks.
• Ability to combine attention to detail with a broader view of business objectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with sufficient maturity to debate issues and competing priorities with senior management.
• Develops innovative solutions, including the use of data in audit and investigative scenarios.
This is a long term opportunity within a highly successful international construction group.
If you would like to be consider for the opportunity, please apply through this website.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
A Leading Company In Qatar