Job description / Role
Unlock PPP potential across MENA through an entrepreneurial approach and lead on Seed & Fuel brand plans for Egypt
A day in the life of
- Contribute & Co-create PPP strategy on wafers, biscuits across MENA based on consumer, shopper, & customer insights inline with pillar strategy
- Responsible to lead across MENA the PPP business cases, development, progress and performance for biscuits & wafers
- Ensures consumer centricity, contributes and executes innovation pipeline, maintains vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands
- Leads on data analysis from different researches and reports to provide insights for brand plan development with a MENA scope when required.
- Lead Snacking (Fitness, Nesquik, Dolcecca) and Fuel Brands (MQS, Project Jasmine) execution in Egypt, with opportunities to contribute to MENA projects as part of Co-Creation ways of working.
- Contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plans. Tracks and monitors sales performance and PFME investment of her/his brands.
- Lead on key projects in line with Business Unit priorities to ensure sustainable profitable growth
- Contributes to the development of consumer portrait, and category strategy.
- Contributes to the development of the ultimate brief, Big Idea and engagement strategies.
- Works in partnership with communication/media/artwork agencies to ensure implementation of plans.
What will make you successful
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Brand Management & Sales
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Previous experience in managing PPP portfolio and supporting on PPP I/R projects
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Associate Customer Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager / Account Manager